1. If you got all butthurt because you love Michigan and/or cows, you’re being ridiculous. I wasn’t talking about you. Get over yourself.
2. I was only talking about one particular asshole, and yes, I am aware that I was making an ad hominem attack. Fuck that guy.
3. I know that also makes me an asshole. I’m perfectly comfortable with that.
4. Being an asshole isn’t the same thing as being arrogant. I don’t think I’m better than that guy, but my moral philosophy is certainly more sophisticated than his.
5. Yes, less educated people tend to be more ignorant. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities, but sometimes the truth fuckin’ hurts.
6. If I’m coming off as classist, tough shit. That’s why they call it a culture war. Now pick a side or get the hell off the battlefield.
7. If you are my enemy in the culture war, prepare for some Von Clausewitz level skullduggery. Fuck equal time, fuck civil discourse, and fuck tolerance. I don’t have to engage politely with people who are trying to take away my rights.
dear coketalk: gay marriage is legal here in my state. lets get married? <3
If anyone at work says anything, I’ll just tell them to follow the trail of Xanax crumbs back to the chaise lounge by the pool where I left my purse full of all the fucks I don’t give.
You think you shit glitter, but you’re nothing but a fish-lipped dirt squirrel living in a gated community of idiots. You are an emotional vampire with an eating disorder and an adderall addiction. You subsist on celery and chaos. If you ever had a conscience, you got rid of it like a prom night dumpster baby. The botox injection sites on your forehead connect to form the shape of a pentagram. I feel sorry for your hair extensions. May your death involve duct tape.
thank you coketalk for making my day
You said in “On Occupying Wall Street” to call you when there’s blood in the streets. Now that it’s been a month, and there’s blood running in the streets, has your opinion changed at all?
Sure, my opinion has changed. A month ago Occupy Wall Street was fairly flaccid and unimpressive, but…
I love this bitch so much.
What is your definition of madness? When is the line drawn between creativity and insanity? Can madness sometimes be a symptom belonging to brilliance? - Crazy Artist
What is your definition of pretentious? When is the line drawn between having no talent and being full of shit? Can taking yourself too seriously be a symptom belonging to idiots? - Crazy Bitch
i totally forgot to reblog this. im asher2789 in the comments.
One of my favorite things about Fashion Week is the freakshow at the Lincoln Center fountain. On any given afternoon, you’ll get about a dozen world class wingnuts who loiter around the main entrance in the hopes that some ersatz street style photographer will snap a pity pic.
They are magnificent assholes resplendent in their insanity, and I love them. I love them because they are the lunatic fringe. I love them because if Karl Lagerfeld showed up dressed like them, he would be called a genius. I love them because they are a daily reminder never to take any of this shit too seriously.
dear coketalk, I hope to god you became friends with the top guy. he seems awesome with those chanel (or chanel-like?) boots from a season or two ago, and the lady gaga-inspired lack of pants. badass.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH PROPOSES A WIN-WIN SITUATION
New Albany, Ohio, August 12, 2011: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) today reported that it has offered compensation to Michael ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino, a character in MTV’s TV show The Jersey Shore to cease wearing A&F products.
A spokesperson for Abercrombie & Fitch commented:
“We are deeply concerned that Mr. Sorrentino’s association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image. We understand that the show is for entertainment purposes, but believe this association is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans. We have therefore offered a substantial payment to Michael ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino and the producers of MTV’s The Jersey Shore to have the character wear an alternate brand. We have also extended this offer to other members of the cast, and are urgently waiting a response.”
holy fucking hilarious. i guess the jersey shore will just have to stick to affliction and ed hardy then. gross.
I just finished watching the latest episode of Jersey Shore right after watching the republican debate in Iowa, and damn, those two shit shows have surprisingly similar casting:
Mitt Romney is The Situation. He’s an untrustworthy narcissist with way more money and screen time than he deserves.
<3 this bitch
I need money. Badly. 100% of my paychecks go towards my tuition, and it’s not nearly enough. A couple days ago, a guy offered me $50 for a blowjob, $80 for sex, and double that if I could find a friend to join in the fun. He’s got a great dick, and we would use protection. It seems like an easy…
I love this bitch <3